Dr. Dantini's Background and Qualifications
"I believe a good educational background is essential to meet challenges in medicine today."
- Washington @ Jefferson College, BA
- University of Miami, School of Medicine, MD
- US Naval Hospital, Oakland, CA, Internship
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, Residency
Areas of Experience
- Fibromyalgia (FMS)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Food Allergy
- Medical and Surgical Treatment of all Ear, Nose, and Throat problems
Workshop in Advanced Soft Tissue Surgery--Am. Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
"Participating in research has kept me on the leading edge."
- Arthritis, U of Miami
- Grant, Food Additives and Hyperactivity, U of Pittsburgh, National Institute of Mental Health.
- Grant, Food Allergy, National Institute of Mental Health
- Grant, "Determining the effectiveness of antivirals in the treatment of Fibromyalgia (FMS) and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)"
Former Clinical Instructor of Otolaryngology
University of Pittsburgh
Otolaryngology and Cosmetic Surgery
"Local Flaps in Soft Tissue Surgery"
Harper @ Row Publishers 1979
"The New Fibromyalgia Remedy"
Click Here to Read About Dr. Dantini's own personal struggle with fibromyalgia
Contact us today so you can start the treatment process.